Friday, May 25, 2018

How to make money online with Pinterest

How to make money online with Pinterest
3 Things to do to make $25000 a month online

You can make money online. It sounds really crazy to say and I hate the way it seems. When you start looking online you can get really discouraged. looking online at some of the advertisement sounds scammy.
People can make money online and I’m not trying to blow smoke in your ears. .The crazy systems that you see online will completely turn you away from believing that it is possible to make money. It may seem like a mystery that you need to solve.
You can learn alot from sites like  Pinterest and also check out any big blog that exclusively explains your niche. Everything you do to make money is sitting right there in front of you. It real require dedication, focus a lot of hard work and research.
It seems so obvious to you that you don’t actually believe it. You might think that you are missing a secret. You are not missing anything really but there is alot to learn. You should research  success stories so you can see the methods that they use to produce results.
For the most part i am going to explain the different ways I make money online and i am going to show you how to do the same thing using my method..

Who am i you might ask?

I am the one who has tried many different attempts to make money online and now i finally found the one that works. I run a dozen blogs in different niches.
Don;t get the wrong idea, you don’t need to run this kind of blog to make this kind of money. This is just what has worked for me. I like to understand how to be successful by using a series of niches.
With all my sites i make over 5 figures every month. This varies from month to month depending on the niche and what I’m promoting but every month I make at least $25,000 residual income.

First Things First
Let's dive into the ways you can make money online. I want to talk to you about the most important aspect of making money online. It doesn't matter which route you decide to take: building an audience as long as you build an audience then you can make money online
There is a basic concept to understanding. If you have an audience that pays attention to you, you can make money. You just have to find a way to find what they need and provide it


Many people don’t know how to build an audience and aren't willing to  focus any attention on building an audience online. They would rather  concern themselves with blog themes, Twitter posts, and other social media sites that don’t move the leverage at all.
A big reason why the very first opportunity to make money online revolves around pinterest. I will teach you how to build an audience and that means getting the traffic you need to make money online.
If you have a blog that is informative enough and have decided that you need to start building up an audience with Pinterest then that is great and the first place you should start. I have a method to show you how to increase traffic with Pinterest. 
I will show you everything you need to do to get traffic to your site. I will show you how the whole world begins to open up before you.
Of course some bloggers will tell you that they don't need much traffic to make money but with out customers there are no sales. So if you can get a lot of traffic to your websites and blogs then everything becomes that much easier for you.
Set up a blog that gets 500,000 page views a month, that means that you will be getting at least 10,000 people to the site.  It also means you have to try and get a percentage of people to buy something from you as well. if you really want to make money, getting them to buy something is not only the key to making money but also building a mailing list and building your audience. You could have ads running on the site that will make more money in different ways as well.


The Best Ways That I Make Money Online

Let me surprise you by saying that the best way i make money online isn’t by blogging.
On the other hand the whole reason why I can make money online is because of blogging. If you really want to make money online I suggest you get into blogging to. Let blogging become your number one hobby.
To build a really great audience you need to blog. Blogging will grant you the ability to open up new revenue streams.
But you must understand blogging is just the door opener for other great opportunities. When you hear people talk about the adventures of blogging, they aren’t talking about how awesome it is to be writing.
Inspiration is there for you to understand that blogging levels the playing field for individuals to be able to reach thousands or millions of people without the expenses that most people pay for advertising. It is a sort of a loop hole.
The number one way that I make money online is directly connected to blogging but i still don't want to say that I make my money by blogging it just doesn't sound good.
To answer your question, how much money do I make with the amount of traffic that I get. Every time an ad is shown on my site and someone views that ad i get paid.Yes it is only a fraction of a penny for each view. Those pennies do add up though. That is why blogging has become a lifestyle for me and not something that i just do here and there.
That means for every 1,000 page views I make a certain amount of money. So with ads flowing depending on the niche and the quality of ads, the pay can end up being anywhere between $5 – $20 per 1,000 page views. The more views you get the more money you make.
Don't think for one minute that it is going to be easy to get 100,000 page views in a month. This is the minimum you need to apply. That is how you will make anywhere between $500 and $2,000 for that month. Again, it depends on the topics that you write about and the content that you provide.
Considering the other ways that you can make money this is one of the best options. These ads are the most passive way to make money online. You should focus getting people to continue to come to your site which can be challenging but not impossible to do.

Affiliate Marketing made simple

You have to understand that this really is the easiest way to make money online from a technical point of view. You don’t have to do anything but post a link on your site and get someone to it to click it. It really is that simple.
If I run a car blog and then sign up for an affiliate program with a car parts shop, I can then link the different car parts that I like on my blog and when people click on the link and purchase from the car parts shop I get a cut its affiliate marketing in a nut shell.

A commission that you get from affiliate marketing is totally dependent on the affiliate program. I’ve seen percentages that range from 10 percent to 100 percent..
Making money with affiliate marketing is tougher on people that are not knowledgeable about the ins and outs of internet marketing.I know you think that all you need to do is put a link on your site and then watch the money flow but it just isn't that easy.
The hard part is convincing your audience that they need a product. You have to put yourself in the position of the client what is going to make you click the links.
If you want to learn more about making money with affiliate marketing then check out this guide to affiliate marketing.

No comments: